Monday, February 16, 2009

My Funny Valentine

Elizabeth's at it again with her funnies. I have a few recent ones that I thought I'd share:

1. One night as I'm putting her to bed, she said, "Is Daddy your husband?" My reply, "yes, he's my husband." Elizabeth: "Husband. Hmmmm...I like that word. Husband." OH LORD...isnt it a little early for this??

2. While I'm on the phone with Mike, he puts me on hold..for a LONG time. She wanted to talk to him.
E: "Mom, I'm waiting."
Me: "Me, too. Your daddy's got me on hold again.:
E (with hands up and shrugged shoulders) "He's a difficult man, but we still love him."

3. Elizabth sits Ava down facing her. "Come sit, Ava. Let's talk. Are you feeling like yourself? I'm not really feeling myself."

and the one I heard last night..love this one:
4. E: "Mommy, I like your painted toenails. One day, can you take me to get my toenails painted? I want to go to Heaven to get my toenails painted. 'Cause if I got my toenails painted in Heaven, then Jesus could paint my toenails!"..oh I can just see it now!! talk about a divine pedicure! haha!

And i KNOW that i'm way behind on my pictures (for all you paw paws, nana's aunts & uncles). i promise i'll catch up soon! here are a few pics of elizabeth i'll go ahead and post for ya!




5 comments:

annieck said...

TOO cute! And your pics...beautiful!!!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Welcome back to the blog world! Too cute about the pedi and hubbies. That girl is too smart!
And she is adorable in those bright colors, too. you'd think her mama was a photographer!! :)

Donna said...

She is so cute- inside and out! The pics are AWESOME- you really have talent!

Amy said...

She's so clever, I've got to sit down with this little one sometime b/c your posts about her are just sooo hilarious! Maybe eventually we'll be able to get those girls together and play again :) Great pics too!

LeAnne said...

soooo funny, emily!! i love the one with the toenails!! beautiful pictures!!