Friday, November 21, 2008

We're in business now!!

I've the pleasure of working with the wonderful Becky at http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ to create a logo and business card for my photography business. I'm sooo excited to have this done..i feel like everything is falling into place..FINALLY! I've been so consumed with this and editing photos for clients that i've fallen behind on my own blog. To those anxiously awaiting updated pictures of the girls.. they're coming! But I just wanted to share this news.. now..gotta get back to work.. photoshop is calling my name!!


.....it doesnt look quite as good against this black background, but hopefully you get the idea.


5 comments:

holly said...

Love it! I'm so proud of you! Congrats

Mel said...

congrats it looks great. now you should come visit us in atlanta and broaden your client base!!

Donna said...

Looks great- very professional!

Jill Williamson said...

i like it em!

Anonymous said...

WOW! this is great! congrats! how did i miss this awesome news?!?!?!?!?!?!?! : )
i'm ready to book you NOW! your photos are unbelievable!