Thursday, March 19, 2009

Look what I brought home today.....



Isnt he adorable?? He was in the road this morning when I was taking the girls to school. Of course I had to stop to try and get him out of the road before someone ran over him. He was so scared.. and from the looks of it, he hasn't eaten in a while. AND it looks like he may have been in a fight. I tried to put him in someone's yard, but he just kept following me! I mean look at him.. could YOU tell him "No.. you can't go with me?" I couldn't. Call me a sucker. Not sure what I'm gonna do with him now. I mean, we dont need another dog.. 2 dogs and a cat is enough for one household, right?? but he's so darn cute....!

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

poor puppy:) how sweet of you to take him in...he is a real cutie!!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Emmmm. He is adorable!
I am so thankful you resued him, but you've got to get rid of him!!
That is going to be hard!

annieck said...

He is super cute!!!

Unknown said...

how is the baby? he was surely sweet when i met him. there is no way you can get rid of him, right? or at least, find him a good home. let me know if you need help with that.

Anonymous said...

so whatever happened to this little guy??