Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm BAAAAACK!!!

HOLA! (just got back from mexico.. think i'm still there!) Well, we have sooo much catching up to do. I finally got my new computer! Well, i actually got it about 3 weeks ago, but i've had so much going on that i havent had a chance to blog. but i've got lots and lots of news and pictures. hope yall are ready, 'cause i'm about to UNLOAD!! but not tonight. i'm exhausted and i feel like my house is floating in the gulf of mexico. my equilibrium is all screwed up. so i'm just gonna watch all my tivo'd Big Brother episodes and hopefully get a little unpacking and straightening up done before i go get my girls TOMORROW! i cant wait. i havent seen them in a WEEK. i miss them terribly. anyhoooo.. i'll try to do a little blogging tomorrow. Buenos noches!

6 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I had no idea you were in Me-HEE-co! Exciting. Can't wait to hear from ya'!

LeAnne said...

fun...mexico!! can't wait to catch up on you guys!

Unknown said...

glad you're back...hope the cruise was just what yall needed...i can only imagine how hard this time has been for yall...much love to you...

and less than a month til destin!!yippeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill Williamson said...

call me when you get life gets back in order. I didn't call you back because I knew you were gone to Mexico!! Y'all deserved it. I hope it was good for you and Mike...

Amy said...

Can't wait to hear and see about your trip! Love ya!

Amber Brockett said...

Glad to see you are back up and going...hope you guys had a good trip...lets catch up soon