Saturday, June 28, 2008

More conversations with Elizabeth

Since I'm unable to post pictures right now, I'll just entertain y'all with some funnies.

#1. On the way home from the circus, I was drinking some Gatorade. Elizabeth was asking for some, but since it was a RED Gatorade, I really didn't want to take a chance on her spilling it on her and in the new MV (that's minivan). So I told her it was "magic potion" only for mommies. She said, "What does the magic potion do?". And I responded, "It makes me smart.". So, surprisingly, she accepted that answer and didn't mention another word about it. Fast forward two days to today. Elizabeth had asked me for a refill of juice. I got sidetracked and forgot about it.
Elizabeth: "Mommmmm, you always forget to get more juice for me. "

Me: "I know..I do forget sometimes."

Elizabeth: "I guess that "magic potion" didn't work after all."


Hahahaha.. WHAT?? She definitely inherited her Gram's quit wit.



#2. Tonight in the bathtub. She's playing and playing for like 30 minutes...in her own little imaginative world. She's saying, "Mom.. the wild birds and bees are attacking me. I'm gonna get dead. You have to save me, mom!! I'm too young to die!! PLEASE!! NO!!.. and the voice trails off as if..you know.

"I'm too young to die" ???? Maybe she watches too much TV. The girl constantly entertains us with her imagination. She keeps us in stitches!

5 comments:

holly said...

Love it! You'll be so glad you have this on your blog so you can always look back on them!

Unknown said...

i haven't checked your blog in a little while...and it's such a treat to come and catch up! keep posting and i think i might wait a week or so then come back and catch up again...it's fun this way! it's like a ceravolo chronicles marathon!

LeAnne said...

That is hilarious...she is witty!! I love it.

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

She is too funny. I love that Magic Potion line. HA!

annieck said...

She is HILARIOUS!!! She must constantly keep you guys entertained. :)