Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Photog Blog

well, it's up. and i'm actually getting hill's "hook-up" to pimp my blog, too! anyhoo.. i've got a few pics posted now. feel free to share! Thanks, y'all!

... almost forgot.. anyone know how to change the URL address for a blog? When I started creating the blog, I still was unsure of the name, so I just picked something out of the air until I decided. Now, I cant figure out how to change unless I delete the whole thing and start over?? NOOO!!!

www.ceravolophotography.blogspot.com

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

yay...love the pictures and i can't wait to see it get "pimped". Hillary's blog is soooo cute!!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I was talking to a co-worker/ friend of mine last night in Houma and her extended family is the Boudreauxs- as in the Butt Paste and they live in Covington. They just had a baby and I told them to call YOU for pics. I'm going to send her the photog blog. :-)