Thursday, June 26, 2008

Long time. No posts.

Hello friends! My computer in on the fritz, so I'm having to use Mike's computer when it's available. And for those of you who know him, you know that that's not very often. :) (luv ya, honey!) And mike doesnt have photoshop on his computer, so i'm unable to edit and post pictures. I really dont know what to do with myself right now! my laptop had become sort of a third arm or something. anyway, i hope to have it repaired or get a new one soon. but for now, i'll be checking in on you with blogs and will hopefully be up and posting again soon!

2 comments:

Amber Brockett said...

Hey Em-

You girls are just way too cute!! I am so glad to be keeping in touch again!! Have a great day Amber

Hollie and Janie said...

Emily,
Thanks!! I got the onesies craft from her website.. under crafts for babies... they are called dop appliqued onesies...
My sister just loved them, too!!!