Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Hobby

i have a new love in my life.. pottery!! i started taking a class about 6 weeks ago and i was addicted after the very first lesson! i just picked up my pieces today. i was so proud of them i just had to share. now keep in mind, beginners only start out with 2 lbs of clay so therefore, the pieces are kinda on the small size. but nonetheless, i like 'em! if any of you moms out there need a little break from the kids..a little stress relief and an artistic outlet, i highly suggest taking a pottery class. you'll LOVE it!

I actually made 9 pieces but these were just a few of the better ones

3 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Those are awesome, Em!!!

annieck said...

Em, I had NO idea you were SO artistic! You amaze me...photography, pottery...what's next???

Amy said...

Those just look great! I love the colors! Great Job!