Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!

My baby girl is growing up too fast! Her birthday was actually on the 20th.. yes, I'm a slacker and I am just NOW posting birthday pics! She had a great day. Mike and I gave her a new big-girl bicycle. So, of course, she spent most of the morning cruising around the block on her fancy new wheels. Then after lunch Paw Paw came over with even MORE gifts. After a few hours of playing with Paw Paw, we met up with the rest of the family at our favorite Mexican restaurant, Carreta's. You can read more about that in my previous post below. Anyway..just wanted to share a few pictures of her on her special day. I'll post party pics in a separate post.



Her new gifts from Paw Paw. They were a hit. Thank you, Paw Paw!





Elizabeth & cousin Reece dancing to the band







1 comment:

Amy said...

The pictures are great! I love the one of you and the girls! Your hair is sooo cute! Elizabeth certainly is a princess, I hope she enjoys her new big girl bike!