Monday, October 13, 2008

Future Picasso? you be the judge


I'd like to share with you some of Ava's recent "artwork".....



under the bar:
on the cabinets:

in the dining room:
AND on herself!

you can't see in this picture, but her left arm is completely red..please notice the lips, too.

Thankfully, the Magic Eraser worked like a charm to remove the red marker..it even got permanent marker off the wood floors!! How come I'm just now discovering this? And of course, Goo Gone took the crayon off the walls...easy peasy.

1 comment:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Oh, Em.
Wow. This reminds me of a story I heard somewhere about a famous artist's beginning. Like most stories I hear, I only remember half of it. I can't remember the artist's name, but when he was a child he did something like this. And his mother's reaction was, "what beautiful artwork"! And he credits that to him becoming an artist!