Monday, August 31, 2009

Pool Time Fun

These are some pics from earlier (or "ur-yee-ur", if you're Ava) this summer. The kids and their cousins in the pool. They swam and played for hours!

"Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?"
Ava isn't usually very tolerant of her cousin. They are 9 days apart. He adores her. She's never really felt the same about him, however.


My bee-you-tee-ful niece..I swear, I could just eat her up!


Maybe this is wrong of me, as a mother..but I just love the cheeks!! Couldn't help myself!

3 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Em- these pics are all fan-tab-you-lous! I love the eyes of your precious neice. And those cheeks are TOO cute. I would have posted, too!

Carolina Agnelo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

CUTEST thing i've ever seen!!!