Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bedtime Prayers

Tonight Elizabeth decided that she wanted to say her own bedtime prayer. It was so adorable and heartwarming. I wanted to share a little of it. I dont remember it verbatim, but here goes:

"Dear Jesus, God bless us. Thank you because I know you're keeping an eye on us. Thank you for keeping us safe. Help us to be good. Thank you for my stuff and my food. Thank you for Jasmine. Thank you for mommy's beautiful flowers. Keep us safe. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen."

And then she ever so sweetly says, "Good night, mommy. I love you, mommy."

....tissue, please!

4 comments:

annieck said...

SOOOOO sweet! I love it!

LeAnne said...

That is so super sweet!!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Awwwww. That is great!

Amy said...

What a little sweetie! It's great to share those moments isn't it?