Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Silly Ava

Two things you should know:
1. Ava loves baths (as if you couldnt tell from the previous post). She especially loves to take
a bath in my tub.
2. Ava loves these pink sunglasses. On Saturday she walked into my bathroom while I was getting dressed, wearing the pink sunglasses and told me in Ava-ese that she wanted a bath. She played a lot and did lots of funny things. I was laughing so hard I couldn't hold the camera straight! She wore the sunglasses during the entire bath. If they fell off, she insisted that I put them back on.




This is her famous "Did you SEE that???" face. It's my favorite expression of hers and it always makes us laugh...which is probably why she continues to do it!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Those are great! Sounds like you've got a little diva on your hands! Sunglasses and bubble bath, umm hmm!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I think that she looks a little like an Olsen twin in that last pictures. Not now, but when they were cute and adorable on Full House. I agree! definitely a little princess! How much fun!

Mel said...

Emily and Ava are close in age and it is hysterical for me to see pics of Ava and see how alike they are. Emily LOVES baths right now and has the same "Did you see that face?" We love it too!

cherisse said...

adorable!