Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oh where to begin...

This is officially my first post. After much hesitation, I have decided to try this blogging thing. I'm hoping that this will be a better attempt at documenting the girls' daily adventures than scrapbooking, which i've been "meaning" to do for 3 years now...and maybe i still will some day. The scrapbooking is a wonderful idea. but the thought of having to pull out all that STUFF, with the risk of one or both of the girls destroying it, just overwhelmes me. I'm gonna include some recent pictures of the girls. I've been quite the slacker lately when it comes to emailing pictures to the family. So i'm thinking this will be a better way for everyone to keep up with us.

2 comments:

Jill Williamson said...

such a pretty page...love it...

--Shelley said...

you should try making a scrapbook on something like shutterfly. it is so much easier than the old fashioned way!