Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Coming soon...

a photography blog. After much prayer & deliberation, I have decided to pursue the photography full throttle. A friend of ours, Emily Lipani, suggested that I start a separate photography blog as a way to post some of my work. I think it's a great idea (thanks, Em!) and I hope to get that up in the next week. I'm so excited! I'll let yall know when it's up! Now (deep breath)..that being said.. I still have some pictures to post on this blog. I've been a little behind the eight ball lately..working on some pictures for other people. I'll post and backdate. ~Emily

3 comments:

Amy said...

I can't wait to see your new blog! I will be praying for you as you start your new business!

Unknown said...

i enjoy all the pics in this blog! does this mean you won't be posting pics in this one anymore?

LeAnne said...

FABULOUS idea!! I can't wait to see the new blog.