Thursday, May 1, 2008

French Quarter Fun

While my mom, dad & sister were in town last weekend, we made a "girls' trip" to New Orleans. We spent the day in the French Quarter. We did a little shopping at the French Market, ate at an open-air cafe and enjoyed just walking around the city a little. It was a nice day. While there, Elizabeth put on a little show for anyone who wanted to watch. There was a jazz band playing outside a nearby cafe, and Elizabeth took that as her chance to show off her dance moves (or "motions", as she calls them). She had lots of onlookers. Everyone who walked up had to stop and watch..some even took pictures of her. She was definitely the center of attention! These are some of her "motions". I'll have some more pictures of the day in a later post.




























6 comments:

Amy said...

The second one's my favorite! What a little diva! I love her little fish lips! And what a cute little dress!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Yes- adorable dress.
Tell Mike she must have gotten her dance moves from him!
I love it!

annieck said...

Precious, and I agree with Hillary and Amy...CUTE little dress!

cherisse said...

I second that- I was wondering if those were Mike's dance "motions"..haha...i had to share your site with my sister today so she could see how gorgeous your girls are..and she agreed...you should start your own business...updates on that?

Donna said...

A star is born! That dress is ADORABLE- I love the monogramm.

Emily said...

thank you all! i got the dress last year from pollilops. they do trunk shows and my neighbor had a show at her house. i loved the monogram, too. ava actually had a coordinating bubble suit but needless to say, she's outgrown it!