Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Big 'Ol Messy Mess

A few days ago, I was knee deep in photo editing. Elizabeth was climbing onto the counter to dig in the pantry for a snack. She accidentally knocked something out of the pantry. She said, "Mom, I made a mess." Foolishly, without even looking to see what the "mess" was, I said, "Okay. Just leave it. I'm almost done. I'll clean it up." Fast forward about 5 minutes. This is what I find...









Once Elizabeth saw that I was taking pictures, I guess she decided that I wasn't too upset about the mess..so she joined in, too. (please ignore the fact that my almost four year old child still runs around in her underwear. She usually doesnt get dressed until after lunch!...bad mom...i know!)

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

that is too funny...it was like the sand box! haha!! not so much fun for mommy to clean, i'm sure. don't feel bad, my kids (3 & 4) have spent a lot of days this summer in their underwear...that will change soon enough when school starts back for them.