Sunday, August 17, 2008

You're NOT going to believe happened to me....

Okay.. so I was in Michael's buying some things to make for Elizabeth's party. I was just moseying around.. up and down the ailes. Then I pass this guy. I just happened to look down at the right angle, and his "you-know-what" was HANGING out of his pants!!!! I thought.. "okay. maybe this guy is trying to play a prank." Because it DID look fake. My mind was racing.."Oh my gosh. Did I really just see that?" So went straight to the first Michael's employee that I could find and told her what I thought I saw. I mean, how disgusting and inappropriate, to say the least! What if someone's little girl saw that?? So I stayed in that area so I could see what was gonna happen. I saw a man in a black shirt say something to him and then they both walked out the door. Then the guy in the black shirt walked back in. I said, "Did I really see what I thought I saw?" And he confirmed. He said he told the guy he needed to leave and then he just disappeared down an alley between the buildings. What DRAMA!! I certainly didn't expect THAT on my casual trip to the craft store! I guess he thought there'd be nothing but women in there to whom he could expose himself. How GROSS! Of course, after I checked out and was sitting in my car, replaying the prior events, I thought of all kind of things I could've/should've done.. Like say, "Oh, my! Is that real?? Can we go get one of my girlfriends?" And then take him to the front of the store and make some announcement over the loud speaker.. something to really embarrass him. Or just knee him square between the legs. I don't know.. some people are just sick.

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

OH MY GOODNESS, EMILY!!!! that is so disgusting...THANK GOODNESS you didn't have your little girls with you. he would definitely have deserved a knee between the legs...i'm glad you are safe, that is really scary!! in a craft store of all places...what a weirdo!!

Amy said...

eek! that's so gross! that makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it. was it an old man? anyway....one time when i was in hobby lobby with emma i had a guy come in the bathroom (he followed us in there b/c we made eye contact with him before going in), after emma used the bathroom we were washing her hands at the sink and he peeks over one of the stalls at us. talk about freaking out! i did what you did, i told management and he left. what's up with weirdos and craft stores anyway? after that i went and bought mace!

annieck said...

GROSS!!! What is wrong with people?!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I always go back and think what I SHOULD have said. I like the plan about the loudspeaker! ha!
Some people are so weird!!

Unknown said...

of all the strange things....that is CRAZY!!!

Jill Williamson said...

haaaa haaa. I am laughing at the last sentence! HOnestly, I am just glad he wasn't in the parking lot...gees that scares me